I thought I would have a go at making a few cards and a challenge seems a good way of kick starting the process!
This is the colour palette prompt, or we have the choice of an autumn theme from Clearly Besotted
And here is my first effort, a stepper card, sized approximately 4 x 4.5 inches, made using:
- Lightly hammered white card, and ribbed buff card, from my stash.
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Medallion Two
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Brushed Corduroy
- Clearly Besotted Stamps, feather from Fancy Feathers set for background,
sentiment and apple from Thank You set
- Browns, bronzes, peaches, oranges colours of Ink It Up Stamp pads
- Clearly Besotted Die for the butterfly cut from a cider can
Hope you like this, my first ever entry in a challenge :) it has been a steep learning curve, particularly with the photography! Here's hoping I improve on all fronts. The Clearly Besotted stamps are well worth the effort, with sharp images and many have dies to match.